Conflicting reports about where babies come from have made it difficult to distinguish true child-bearers from those who are simply trying to keep watermelons warm. Honor authentic moms with this Groupon.
$59 for the Cameo 3D/4D ultrasound package (a $120 value)
- 15 minute 3D/4D ultrasound session
- DVD recording of 3D/4D session set to serene music
- CD of all images for immediate viewing and sharing
- Gender determination, if possible and preferred
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat
- A favorite image forwarded to your cell phone
- Remembrance report for baby scrapbook
- Complimentary repeat visit if the sonagrapher determines optimal images cannot be obtained at the time of visit
- Complimentary perinatal consultation if an anomaly is found <p>
For optimal results, 3D ultrasound is recommended between 28-32 weeks of gestation.
The first time a parent hears his or her child's heartbeat can be life changing, and See Baby helps moms and dads remember that moment for the rest of their lives. In private rooms, experienced sonographers use 3D/4D ultrasound machines to play clear audio of a baby's heartbeat. They can even create a cuddly stuffed animal, which plays back the heartwarming sound and probably doesn't come to life when you turn your back. In addition to audio, the non-invasive device captures stunning pictures and video of the new son or daughter. Moments can then be burned on DVDs to share with friends and family. The sonographers also determine the baby's gender, though they can keep that info secret should parents prefer.