Adding water results in less floury biscuits, larger foam dinosaurs, and slides that won't give a shirtless cousin friction burn. Douse yourself in smooth-moving good times with this Groupon.
$42 for one Utah Pass of All Passes and unlimited tube rental for one person at Seven Peaks ($69.99 total value)
- Unlimited season admission—including special pass-holder hours—to Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo and Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City (formerly known as Raging Waters). The season begins in May.
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi, Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem, and Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Admission to select BYU and other local teams' sports games and meets
- Up to one movie ticket per day at Towne Cinema
- Click here to see a list of all participating teams and locations.
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and bowling. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi and Orem locations house an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, batting cages, and laser tag.
The Utah Pass of All Passes lets guests use the Fun Centers’ bowling lanes to show off elite bowling skills developed from years of rolling watermelons into doghouses. Pass holders also receive perks such as access to skating at Peaks Ice Arena, admission to events at Rocky Mountain Raceways, and admission to baseball and soccer games.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Groupon is a great place to get a good discount on your Seven Peaks pass I highly recommend you to buy it from groupon”
“love love love, seven peaks”
“POAP is a great value!”