Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $11 for $20 worth of American food
- $20 for $40 worth of American food
Choose from the following locations:
- Cumberland Mountain State Park
- David Crockett State Park
- Fall Creek Falls State Park
- Henry Horton State Park
- Montgomery Bell State Park
- Natchez Trace State Park
- Paris Landing State Park
- Pickwick Landing State Park
Tennessee State Park Restaurants
Tennessee State Park Restaurants has eight eateries under its umbrella, all of which can be found in scenic locales sprinkled across the state. Park-goers can take a load off after a long day of hiking and sightseeing to dig into different specialties. Each spot offers a unique menu—Cumberland Mountain specializes in catfish on Fridays, whereas Pickwick Landing combines Southern cuisine with views of the water.