Thai restaurants let you adjust the heat the way you like it, unlike most dads. Take control with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for a Thai dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $32.85 value)
- $17 for a Thai dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $32.85 value)
- $32 for a Thai dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $65.70 value)
- $35 for a Thai dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $65.70 value)<p>
The Thai dinner for two includes the folllowing:
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.90 value)<p>
The Thai dinner for four includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $51.80 value)<p>
Click to see the full menu.<p>
Sweet, sour, spicy, salty, and bitter. Most Thai dishes contain at least a hint of these five flavors, but it takes a trained palate to detect and differentiate them all. Thai Palace owner Thitinan Dao Seeluang owns such a palate, having grown up in Thailand and spent years learning to balance the five flavors of her homeland's cuisine. For proof, just look at her menu, which somehow manages to blend jasmine rice, pineapple, onion, and meat in the same dish.
But Seeluang doesn't stop when she's achieved a harmony of flavors. In her mind, the customer is always right, so she customizes each dish to suit your desired level of spiciness. If you're unsure and want to put your trust in Seeluang's own taste buds (a wise option), try the duck. It's her specialty, and she serves it with a choice of spicy garlic or pineapple and tamarind sauces.
91% of 79 customers recommend
“Great food, warm hospitality, a very comfortable and delicious dining experience - can't wait to return so that we can try other items on the menu!”
“Great food and good service!”
“Great place for great Thai food”