Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a 60-minute massage (up to a $120 value)
- $95 for a 60-minute massage and a 60-minute customized Aveda facial (up to a $240 value)<p>
- Swedish soothes bodies with long, flowing strokes
- Deep-tissue massage targets embedded aches with firm pressure
- Aromatherapy combines relaxing strokes with fragrant oils
- Hot-stone massage melts tensions with strategically placed heated stones
- Reflexology kneads specific pressure points to enact the body’s healing mechanisms<p>
Available Aveda facials, which also include a hand or foot massage:
- Results-focus facial targets skin problems ranging from acne to dryness
- Green Science skin-renewing treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enbrightment discoloration treatment diminishes dark spots and clarifies skin
- Outer Peace acne treatment unclogs pores and helps prevent future blemishes
- Tourmaline radiance botanical skin resurfacing, an alternative to deeply exfoliating microdermabrasion treatments<p>
The Botanical Spa & Salon at the Park Ridge Marriott
Though The Botanical Spa & Salon resides within the confines of the Park Ridge Marriot Hotel, it serves as a relaxing getaway for more than just the hotel's visiting globetrotters. Guest of every ilk can unload their stresses with the Aveda Concept salon’s soothing spa treatments, which include massages that combine body kneads with oils enriched with plant and flower essences, as well as mani-pedis and facials that remedy a variety of skin conditions. The salon’s hairstylists—who are well versed in an array of coloring and styling techniques—also wield organic, petrochemical-free Aveda products to help clients achieve their hairstyle aspirations.
The Botanical Spa & Salon’s tranquil interior sets visitors at ease with its five private treatment rooms, including a cabana that is open June through September with open-air views that overlook lush greenery. The cabana’s decorative palm trees evoke memories of island retreats, and its ample space provides enough room for candlelit couples massages. Those indulging in spa treatments can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotel's swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, and exercise facility.
The staff here really cares about a client's needs. I have come to trust this spa and I don't think I would go anywhere else for a massage.April C., Yelp, 12/5/11
I felt like I went on vacation. Sweet. Staff are professional, place is very clean and soothing to the senses.Joan D., Yelp, 3/28/12
“Ask for Nubia. Attentive and professional. ”
“Bill was great!! If you have an add-on, the back scrub was wonderful. So very relaxing and de-stressing. I can't wait to go back!”
“Lovely, quaint little spa in the Marriott. So great!”
300 Brae Blvd.
Park Ridge, New Jersey 07656