Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for golf for one with cart rental and range balls (up to a $50 value)
- $45 for golf for two with cart rental and range balls (up to a $100 value)
- $85 for golf for four with cart rental and range balls (up to a $200 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Golf Club at Summerbrooke
Designed by the late Dean Refram, a former PGA Tour pro and course architect who worked with Arnold Palmer, The Golf Club at Summerbrooke's 18-hole, par 72 course bounds over a diverse landscape of rolling hills, dense groves of trees, and waterways and ravines. Measuring 6,845 yards from the farthest tees, the course begins with a relatively open, par 4 first hole, graciously letting duffers find their groove before hitting into tighter fairways and treacherous tree lines. An 80-foot-deep ravine surrounds the green of the par 3 15th, which marks the beginning of the three-hole Contemplation Corner, a climactic gauntlet that challenges clubbers with forced carries, bottomless ravines, and burbling water hazards. A relaxing finishing hole, the par 5 18th settles the nerves, letting golfers swing freely as their pin-hunting odyssey draws to a close.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Dean Refram
- Length of 6,845 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options