A pub can be the most welcoming place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local cult isn't accepting new members. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for an Irish pub meal for two (up to a $38.85 total value)
- One appetizer, such as housemade fries drenched in melted cheese and gravy (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees, such as beer-battered cod and chips or shepherd’s pie with minced beef and mashed potatoes (up to a $12.95 value each)
- One dessert, which changes daily (a $4 value)
$35 for an Irish pub meal for four or more (up to a $77.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $4 value each)
The Napper Tandy
Though its doors recently closed for a full renovation, The Napper Tandy emerged bigger than ever, stuffing its interior with nine plasma TVs, two fireplaces, and a giant projector screen. While watching games of Ireland’s beloved football—or the American adaptation that’s less faithful to the original book—patrons nosh on everything from hearty irish breakfasts to beer-battered cod fillets served with tartar sauce and hand-cut fries. A karaoke and billiards area offers a more interactive experience to entertain guests as they sip on 1 of 13 draft beers or a bloody mary made with the pub's own pickling spices.