An experienced sommelier can suggest the perfect wine pairing for beef, poultry, or couples too scared to try kissing. Couple up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a 6-bottle case of preselected wines (a $90 value)
- $85 for a 12-bottle case of preselected wines (a $180 value)
Both cases include the following selections:
- Peter Paul Chardonnay Russian River (2008), United States
- Alandra Red NV, Portugal
- Tintorro Tempranillo (2010), Spain
- Fontana di Papa Sangiovese (2011), Italy
- Tuniche Carménère (2010), Chile
- Finca Venta de Don Quixote Verdejo (2011), Spain
The Wine List of Summit
The ambrosial experts at The Wine List of Summit uncork four bottles and unwrap two cheeses every Saturday for a weekly free tasting, which aligns neatly with the shop's overall goal: to make fine wines accessible to all. The shop's backbone is its selection, which showcases more than 2,000 hard-to-find wines culled from around the world, as well as tucked-away wineries in the United States. A cascade of beer and spirits, as well as decanters and other accessories, also complements the extensive lineup of bottles.
In addition to their broad selection of wines and accessories, The Wine List of Summit's head, certified master sommelier Ivan Ruiz, leads classes for wine aficionados and newbies alike on the basics of winemaking, tasting techniques, and key vocabulary words, such as “oaky” and “non-beer-y.”
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great Deal, And the workers there are super friendly.”
“Good service, Great wine picks!”
“Great friendly service and lots of selection.”
417 Springfield Ave.
Summit, New Jersey 07901Get Directions