Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this Groupon.
- Your choice of Theatre Rowe Productions Murder Mystery Theatre show
- When: select Thursdays–Sundays; click to view showtimes.
- Door time: 45 before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dinner available for an additional fee at the venue
- $32 for two tickets and one bottle of wine (up to $64 total value)
- $54 for four tickets and one bottle of wine (up to $108 total value)
- $76 for six tickets and one bottle of wine (up to $152 total value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Current Show: Going Once, Going Twice…Murder!
Detective Loretta Steele is new to the homicide beat, but even a seasoned gumshoe would be unsettled by this case. The crime scene is an auction house, and the victim is her auctioneer best friend. It’s a dark start, but Detective Steele is soon caught up in the antics of the oddball attendees of the auction, all of whom might be a suspect and many of whom are secretly audience members of a play. The show runs through September 21, after which a new plot will unfold.
Theatre Rowe Productions Murder Mystery Theatre
Most weekend nights at Theatre Rowe, someone gets murdered, but somehow the cops never arrive. Instead, it's up to the audience to join characters played by local actors try to answer the age-old questions "Whodunit?" and "Should I pair red or white wine with this fish dish?" (While they weigh their suspicions, guests can also opt to order a full dinner.)
74% of 31 customers recommend
“If you enjoy corny, sappy plays and audience participation, you will love this production. I enjoyed it very much. It is not formal theater, but fun for participants.”
“Great show and excellent wine”
“It was a fun event. The cast did a great job. The food was just ok. ”