Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savor flavors without borders with today’s Groupon: Think Tank. Choose from the following options:
- For $27, you get a meal of globally inspired American cuisine for two (up to a $56 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $44 value)
- For $53, you get a meal of globally inspired American cuisine for four (up to a $112 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $88 value)
- For $75, you get a meal of globally inspired American cuisine for six (up to a $168 total value), which includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to a $36 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $132 value)
Think Tank's chefs—equipped with sustainable ingredients whenever possible—draw from global influences while crafting creative spins on classic American dishes. These culinarians kick off eclectic meals by grilling up a duo of locally sourced swordfish fillets before stuffing them into soft taco shells brimming with feta and pico de gallo ($11) or drizzling handmade lobster rangoon in sweet chili-plum sauce ($12). Then, they transform marinated Korean barbecue beef into an egg-topped Seoul burger ($11), wielding sriracha aioli and ancient magic incantations from the Goryeo Dynasty.
Otherwise, mint refreshes the roasted fingerlings that accompany a roasted half chicken ($19), and fire-licked vegetables, including wine-wilted arugula and caramelized onions, populate the roasted-veggie flatbread along with morsels of plump goat cheese ($10).
Think Tank sports a '70's-inspired theme, boasting green vinyl booths, orange accents, hardwood dance floors, and old-school video games. In addition to weekly dance sessions, local performers whisk up batches of live music and comedy throughout the week. Additionally, soundtracks populate the air as patrons host clandestine meetings with secret agents inside of a photo booth.
The Seoul burger was delish (the patty cooked exquisitely) and the accompanying kimchi really made the burger.Raoul C., Yelp, 8/6/11
The interior looks fantastic and the seating is very comfortable and convenient.Kevin L., Yelp, 8/3/11
1 Kendall Sq.
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139