Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday-Thursday ($86.90 value)
- $55 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day ($86.90 value)
- $89 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday ($173.80 value)
- $109 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day ($173.80 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of Italian lunch fare
For dinner, each pair receives:
- One app to share (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)
- Two glasses of Prosecco (a $9 value each)
- See the full menu
A restaurant is only as good as its head chef. Luckily, Tombolino has Pietro Siciliano. Recognized in 2010 by Bon Appétit as top chef in Westchester, Siciliano prepares scratch-made pastas and other Italian-style delicacies daily using imported ingredients and kitchen mastery learned during his training at the Culinary Institute in Italy. A selection of more than 500 wines pair well with Siciliano’s creations, which include house specialties such as almond-crusted chilean sea bass and veal milanese.
“Excellent restaurant. ..great food...exceptional service”
“Everything was great!”
“Excellent service, food to die for.”