Like a materialistic lover, pie filling doesn’t play nice unless you fork over a lot of dough and give it some sugar. Have a slice with today’s Groupon to Tootie Pie Co. Gourmet Café, located at The Shops at Arbor Walk and a new Westlake Village location set to open in early December. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a sandwich meal for two (up to a $35.34 total value) that includes:
- Any two gourmet sandwiches or paninis with a side salad or chips (up to an $8.29 value each)
- Two slices of pie (up to a $5.89 value each)
- Two regular-size drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)
- For $30, you get a sandwich meal for four (up to a $70.68 total value) that includes:
- Any four gourmet sandwiches or paninis with a side salad or chips (up to an $8.29 value each)
- Four slices of pie (up to a $5.89 value each)
- Four regular-size drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)<p>
Tootie’s 13 signature flavors of freshly baked pie highlight a savory menu of gourmet sandwiches, pastries, and lunch fare. Dining duos bite into a grilled portobello panini or chicken-salad croissant while crunching chips or weaving pieces of the side salad into a camouflage mask for sneaking unnoticed into a botanical garden. After downing a black-forest-ham panini or tuna salad on a bagel, let sweets take center stage as pie professionals roll out dough for fluffy crusts that brim with renowned fillings such as buttermilk, pecan, and lemon velvet. Key-lime margarita pairs tangy citrus with smooth cream, and the original apple pie crams 10 apples into a 6-pound behemoth further sweetened with cinnamon and sugar. On the beverage front, smoothies blend strawberry, mango, or peach for a straw-sipping chill, and coffee specialties blend espresso with coconut, caramel, and chocolate.
Ruby Lorraine Feagan, better known as Tootie, began her business by building one pie at a time. Her reputation gained momentum after winning a succession of baking contests throughout Texas hill country. Her signature apple pie, containing up to 6 pounds of apples, was the foundation for Tootie Pie Company. Today, Tootie and her daughter continue to ensure the quality of Tootie Pie Co. Gourmet Café's 12 signature pie flavors.
Inside Tootie's café, the menu ranges from paninis and gourmet sandwiches to soups and breakfast items. Sips of house coffee and espresso-based mochas clear palates between bites better than vigorously shaking them Etch A Sketch–style.
“Great helpful staff and great variety”
“Great place for some good pie.”
“Outstanding food & great employess ”
10515 N Mopac Expy.
Austin, Texas 78759Get Directions