Although outdoor tanning allows humans to absorb the sun's natural energy, the sapped star will eventually turn pale and suffer the fate of Earth's original sun, the moon. Save the sun with today's Groupon to Tropical Tans. This Groupon is valid at the Omaha locations on North 114th Street, South 174th Plaza, and West Maple Road, as well as the Blair and Fremont locations. Choose from the following options
- For $25, you get 2 spray tans (a $50 value).
- For $65, you get 6 spray tans (a $150 value).
- For $95, you get 10 spray tans (a $250 value).
- For $45, you get 30 days of unlimited access to Level 1–4 UV-tanning beds (a $99 value).
- For $75, you get 60 days of unlimited access to Level 1–4 UV-tanning beds (a $198 value).
- For $1,999, you get a pre-owned Sundash Competition 226 tanning bed (a $4,000 value).
Tropical Tans bestows golden patinas upon pallid complexions with a fleet of UV tanning beds and ultraviolet-free spray-tan equipment. Colorless bodies can sashay into a spray-tan booth whose jets swaddle guests in a caramel-hued coat envied by passersby and vain gingerbread people alike. Alternatively, epidermises with a hankering for slices of vitamin D can engage in recumbent bronzing amid the effulgent environs of Tropical Tans’ four levels of UV-tanning beds. An unlimited 30- or 60-day pass grants guests the opportunity to pop in for a 15- to 20-minute sun-kissing session whenever their epidermal hankerings for vitamin D get too great.
The purchase of an in-home Sundash Competition 226 tanning bed grants patrons the convenient glow-getting of DIY tanning without the hassles of covering sheets with honey. An in-bed timer and body fan ensure precise and cool tan construction, and patrons can opt for a bed sporting 26 lamps and eight facial bulbs or one aglow with 32 lamps and 11 facial bulbs. Each gently used bed arrives at abodes in full working condition without dents, scratches, or angry graffiti scrawled by spurned suns.