Italian cooking is a revered art form, as beloved as masterpiece paintings and clouds that sort of look like masterpiece paintings. Eat some high art with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $29 for dinner for two with wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $83 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian food and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $29 for dinner for two with wine, valid Friday & Saturday (up to $83 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian food and drinks, valid Friday & Saturday
“Dinner for two” options include:
- One antipasto or salad (up to $15 value)
- Two entrées (up to $52 value)
- Two glasses of red or white house wine (up to $16 value)
The menu starts with antipasti options such as sautéed mussels and beef tartare. Then, move on to wood-fired pizza, homemade shrimp-stuffed tortelli, gorgonzola–filled chicken breast, or another entrée.
With floor-to-ceiling windows, white-tablecloth tables, and Italian comfort-food favorites, Vicolo Ristorante in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge neighborhood has all the makings of a romantic setting. Inside, a brick oven cooks wood-fired, hand-tossed pizzas in authentic Neapolitan style. The restaurant crafts 12 different kinds of pizzas, from the prosciutto-packed quattro stagioni, to the quattro formaggi, which is topped with four classic Italian cheeses: taleggio, pecorino, gorgonzola, and mozzarella. Other pies use ingredients such as buffalo mozzarella, Italian sausage, San Marzano tomatoes, and truffle oil.
There's more to the menu than its well-loved pies, including filet mignon and fresh seafood. Most of the pasta is handmade on-site. Choose from traditional varieties such as fettuccine paired with meat sauce or goat cheese-topped potato gnocchi. Or guests can try a more exotic offering—ink squid pasta. Those celebrating a special anniversary or a successful traffic-violation appeal can finish with crème brulee, tiramisu, or another dessert.