- $345 for a trust and will package (a $1,000 value)
Designed to avoid the need for probate, this package contains the documents and legal advice to help couples plan for needs at the end of their lives and after their deaths. A 30- to 45-minute phone consultation with attorney Tony Bayard de Volo kicks off the process, with a 30-minute follow-up consultation later on and a 15-minute free consultation for some need in the future. Documents are completed within 60 days of the initial consultation and all subsequent consultations take place face-to-face or over the phone, depending on convenience.
This package will ensure the following documents are created properly:
- Revocable family living trust
- Wills for each spouse
- California medical directive and power of attorney for each spouse
- Grant deeds for one or two properties, so that they may be placed in the trust (additional properties are $25 each) • Preliminary Change of Ownership form
- Cover letter explaining how the trust works
This deal is valid for California residents with estates that have a gross value of $2 million or less.
Attorney Tony Bayard de Volo brings in-depth knowledge of tax law, large corporate law, and real-estate law to his San Jose practice. The Boston University School of Law graduate sidesteps traditional hourly billing in favor of flat fees or monthly retainers, which lets him and his clients give their full attention to the matters at hand.
1541 The Alameda
San Jose, California 95126