Becoming a champion athlete requires focus, resilience, and constantly making sure your opponents don't drink your sweat to steal your life energy. Don't get licked with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $109 for a half-day soccer camp for a child ages 5–13, from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. each day (a $229 value)
- $129 for a full-day soccer camp for a child ages 5–13, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. each day (a $269 value)
This Groupon is only valid for the locations and times listed on this feature. For either option, choose from the following dates and locations:
Monday, August 5, to Friday, August 9
- Sycamore Park in Danville
- Lincoln High School in San Jose
- Santa Rita Elementary School in Los Altos
- Judkins Middle School in Pismo Beach
Monday, August 12, to Friday, August 16
- Outdoor Sports Complex in Morgan Hill
- Rancho Bernardo Glassman Rec Center in San Diego
Each participant receives a soccer ball, a t-shirt, and a skills evaluation. Extended care is available by appointment from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. for an additional $10 per hour.
World Cup Soccer Camps & Clinics
In 1991, professional Swiss soccer player Ruedi Graf began World Cup Soccer Camps & Clinics as a humble operation with two small camps. Today, his team of 90 coaches interacts with about 5,000 children a year along the West Coast from Portland to San Diego. Despite their expansion, the clinics strive to maintain a 10-to-1 player-to-coach ratio in order to provide kids with individually tailored instruction. Sessions are divided by age group and skill set—U6 Fussball Academy camps introduce 5–6 year-olds to the fundamentals, the Classic Skills camp polishes basic skills and soccer concepts for 7–9 year-olds, and the Advanced Player's camp focuses on a more accelerated level of play for 10–13 year-olds.