Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $540 value)
- $259 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $900 value)
- $499 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $599 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,400 value)
- $999 for a year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $42,120 value); treatments take place once every four weeks and include up to four small or medium areas, two large areas, or one extra-large area
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas. An extra fee may apply for customers with more hair than others.
After 10 years of honing her skills at a weight-loss clinic in Kansas City, Wynne Wellness's owner Cassity Brungardt brought her family and her passion for wellness home to southern Kansas. Now working out of a chic studio space bedecked with eclectic furnishings and tin ceiling tiles, Cassity works to beautify bodies with advanced med-spa services. Her specialty slimming treatments—including hormone infusions that can speed up metabolism and Endermologie anticellulite massages—work to pinch away inches without binding waists with a girdle of live lobsters.
Auburn Salon and Spa
After 10 years of honing her skills working as a cosmetologist, Jessica Newman graduated from Xenon Cosmetology School of Hair Design. Although Newman was a licensed hair stylist for a decade and has been a licensed laser hair removal technician for three years, now she is the co-owner of a chic studio space bedecked with eclectic furnishings. Newman works to beautify bodies with advanced med-spa services including laser hair removal, body sugaring, and designing contemporary hair styles using advanced coloring and cutting techniques.