Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $540 value)
- $259 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $900 value)
- $499 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $599 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,400 value)
- $999 for a year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $42,120 value); treatments take place once every four weeks and include up to four small or medium areas, two large areas, or one extra-large area<p>
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas. An extra fee may apply for customers with more hair than others.<p>
After 10 years of honing her skills at a weight-loss clinic in Kansas City, Wynne Wellness’s owner Cassity Brungardt brought her family and her passion for wellness home to southern Kansas. Now working out of a chic studio space bedecked with eclectic furnishings and tin ceiling tiles, Cassity works to beautify bodies with advanced med-spa services. Her specialty slimming treatments—including hormone infusions that can speed up metabolism and Endermologie anticellulite massages—work to pinch away inches without binding waists with a girdle of live lobsters.
Auburn Salon and Spa
After 10 years of honing her skills working as a cosmetologist, Jessica Newman graduated from Xenon Cosmetology School of Hair Design. Although Newman was a licensed hair stylist for a decade and has been a licensed laser hair removal technician for three years, now she is the co-owner of a chic studio space bedecked with eclectic furnishings. Newman works to beautify bodies with advanced med-spa services including laser hair removal, body sugaring, and designing contemporary hair styles using advanced coloring and cutting techniques.
“Great facility and and very friendly staff!”
“I am very pleased with the service and willingness to work with my needs. ”
“Really friendly and efficient!”
108 S. Washington Ave.
Wellington, KS 67152