About this Business
Coach Paul Martinez has over 25 years of experience in training athletes and has spent most of his time in the gym. He is a certified Nike SPARQ (Speed Power Agility Reaction & Quickness) Trainer, a member of the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association), the NASE (National Association of Speed and Explosion), and owns SAQ (Speed Agility & Quickness) certification. He's also certified in CPR and Advanced First Aide.
Among many of his professional achievements he is proud to:
- have run Summer Speed & Strength Program while working with hundreds of athletes at Taft High School for over a decade.
- have been the Head Track Coach for seven years - he built the program from a couple of dozen athletes to over 90 and has won 6 SSL League Championship in over 70 years and 3 Central Valley Runner Ups.
- have trained several Division I scholarship athletes including Dalton Botts (Punter, Quarterback) of the Miami Hurricanes, Team Captain Megan Thompson (Track and Cross Country) of CSUB, and starting Tailback for the NAU Lumberjacks Corbin Jountti.
- have trained several of Bakersfield College athletes. Including the premier tailback of their 2008 Championship season Ben Estil.
- have trained hundreds of Kern County’s Finest Athletes over the past two decades.
- have been asked to speak at several Coaches Clinics on the subject of Speed & Conditioning