All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.5 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $19.5 for admission for two adults and two children ($32 value)
- $24 for admission for four ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USS Kidd Memorial
The Fletcher-class destroyer USS Kidd—one of 175 built during World War II—now serves as the centerpiece of a memorial dedicated to honoring the men and women of the American armed forces.
- Nickname: The Pirate of the Pacific
- Things to see: World War II and Korean ear aircraft and military artifacts including the dented helmet of an infantryman who stormed the beaches of Normandy
- The real deal: book an overnight stay to see what it's like living aboard a naval ship
- When to go: the first Sunday of the month, when admission is free
- Named after: Rear Admiral Isaac Campbell Kidd Sr., who was killed aboard the USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor