What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $18 for admission for two adults and two children ($32 value)
- $22 for admission for four ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About USS Kidd Memorial
The Fletcher-class destroyer USS Kidd—one of 175 built during World War II—now serves as the centerpiece of a memorial dedicated to honoring the men and women of the American armed forces.
- Nickname: The Pirate of the Pacific
- Things to see: World War II and Korean ear aircraft and military artifacts including the dented helmet of an infantryman who stormed the beaches of Normandy
- The real deal: book an overnight stay to see what it's like living aboard a naval ship
- When to go: the first Sunday of the month, when admission is free
- Named after: Rear Admiral Isaac Campbell Kidd Sr., who was killed aboard the USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor