- $63.50 for one ticket for seating in mezzanine (rows K–M) (up to $97.75 value)
- $88 for one ticket for seating in mezzanine (rows A–J) or orchestra (up to $126 value)
- View the seating chart
- Tuesday, November 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 24 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30 at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3 at 6:30 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
The Color Purple
The winner of the 2016 Tony Award for Best Musical Revival, The Color Purple comes to life in a touring production mounted by John Doyle. Based on Alice Walker’s powerful novel of the life of black women in the American South during the first half of the 20th century, the performance blends Grammy-winning score of blues, gospel, and jazz as it delves into the life of Celie, the resilient heroine at the center of the story. Celie perseveres through seemingly insurmountable challenges on her search for true identity and self-worth.