Restaurant offers a variety of creative appetizers, gourmet steak seafood dishes, tasty desserts, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Four-Course Dinner for Two includes:
- One salad (Up to $8 value)
- Two appetizers (Up to $15 value each)
- Two entrees (Up to $41 value each)
- One dessert (Up to $8 value)
- Four-Course Dinner for Four includes:
- Two salads (Up to $8 value each)
- Four appetizers (Up to $15 value each)
- Four entrees (Up to $41 value each)
- Two desserts (Up to $8 value each)
- Type of food: refined American cuisine
- Valid Sunday–Thursday; not valid on federal holidays, Easter, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day
- View the menu and prices
- Ambiance: upscale yet friendly
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays. Excludes lobster and any features. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dressler's Restaurant
Restaurateurs Jon and Kim Dressler have passed their name to a pair of eateries that carry themselves with a classy swagger, confidently hosting refined American dishes created by executive chef Scott Hollingsworth. Steak and seafood headline both dinner menus, and the Metro’s upscale luncheon appeases midday patrons looking to escape their cubicles and collect a few sandwich calories. Dressler's also offers on- and off-site catering for special events; the Metro location provides an outdoor patio with delicious views of the city’s gravy-drenched skyscrapers.