All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 hours ago
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- See the menu here
* Choice of:
- Four-Course Dinner for Two: Valid Sunday-Thursday. Includes:
- One salad (Up to $7 Value)
- Two appetizers (Up to $15 Value Each)
- Two entrees (Up to $39 Value Each)
One dessert (Up to $8 Value)
- Four-Course Dinner for Four: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Two salads (Up to $7 Value Each)
- Four appetizers (Up to $15 Value Each)
- Four entrees (Up to $39 Value Each)
- Two desserts (Up to $8 Value Each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Excludes lobster and any features. Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Federal Holidays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Restaurateurs Jon and Kim Dressler have passed their name to a pair of eateries that carry themselves with a classy swagger, confidently hosting refined American dishes created by executive chef Scott Hollingsworth. Steak and seafood headline both dinner menus, and the Metro’s upscale luncheon appeases midday patrons looking to escape their cubicles and collect a few sandwich calories. Dressler's also offers on- and off-site catering for special events; the Metro location provides an outdoor patio with delicious views of the city’s gravy-drenched skyscrapers.