Choose From Five Options
- $1,799 for hammertoe surgery for one toe ($3,500 value)
- $2,399 for hammertoe surgery for two toes ($4,000 value)
- $2,799 for hammertoe surgery for three toes ($4,500 value)
- $2,499 for bunion surgery for one foot ($3,500 value)
- $3,499 for bunion surgery for two feet ($5,000 value)
Visitors can expect a minimal incision technique, an alternative to open surgery, which aims to decrease rehabilitation time and postoperative pain.
European Foot & Ankle Clinic
When it first opened its doors in 2000, the European Foot & Ankle Clinic set out to keep feet healthy by combining conventional medical treatments and holistic practices. Over the past 12 years, this unique approach to treatment has garnered a following, and the clinic gradually expanded to 9 locations throughout Chicago. At each location, multilingual doctors in podiatric medicine treat issues ranging from heel pain to toenail fungus to chronic stubbed toes caused by regularly throwing childlike temper tantrums.