Choose Between Two Options
- $67.50 for $100 value for two people
- $135 for $200 value for four people
- Click here for menus.
Buckhead Bar and Grill
Buckhead Bar and Grill lives up to its tagline: "Great food. Great atmosphere." Pine trees tower above the cozy brick eatery, providing shade for lush greenery and alfresco diners alike. Awash in warm earth tones with natural-stone accent walls offset by wood moldings and wainscoting, the southern steakhouse's interior is equal parts homey and refined, much like the cuisine.
Buckhead prides itself on showcasing locally sourced ingredients and artisan products and has remained the city's sole certified Prime steakhouse for 20 years. Read on to learn about some of the menu's sumptuous farm-to-table fare.
- Appetizer: The California nachos are piled high with fried wontons, roasted chicken, steak tips, sweet-and-spicy thai chili sauce, and melted cheese, and topped off with pico de gallo, sour cream, and chives.
- Wild-game entree: One of the chef's signature dishes, the bison filet of rib-eye is both hearty and unique. The half-pound of lean, all-natural bison meat is finished with a flavorful reduction of cranberries and orange zest.
- Vegan and gluten-free entree: There are plenty of options for diners with dietary restrictions, including the rustic mushroom pappardelle, an earthy dish that features pressed avocado oil and several mushroom varieties over a bed of the wide pasta noodles.
- Dessert:It's hard to choose from all the menu's homemade desserts, but it's hard to argue with—or resist—the chocolate cake's two moist layers and luscious chocolate filling topped with chunks of rich chocolate.
Buckhead boasts an impressive wine list, with bottles from around the globe. It's the craft beers and spirits, however, that mirror the restaurant's local food. Below are a few of the regional brands available.
- Back Forty Beer Company
- Omaha Brewing Company
- Strawn Brewing Company
- Wild Heaven Craft Beers
- High Ridge Spirits
- John Emerald Distilling Company
- Local Choice Spirits
- Richland Distilling Company