Noninvasive light beams can gently erase fine lines and other signs of aging during one or two treatments
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $123.71 for one voucher, good for one custom IPL photo-rejuvenation treatment for the face, neck, and decolletage (a $360 value)
$239 for two vouchers, each good for one custom IPL photo-rejuvenation treatment for the face, neck, and decolletage (a $720 value)
- Using noninvasive beams of light, therapists help erase signs of aging, such as fine lines, on the face and neck. Treatments can be customized for mild acne and problem skin.
- Each treatment includes:
- Glycolic or enzyme peel
- Manual facial massage
- Customized mask (caviar, collagen, vitamin C, green tea or hyaluronic acid).
- Treatment duration: 60 minutes
- Clients should apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) immediately following treatment. A series of multiple treatments are needed for best results.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). New customers only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salon Elizabeth
The aesthetic professionals at Salon Elizabeth treat skincare as an art as well as a science, wielding advanced products from Repêchage, Cellex-C, DermaQuest Skin Therapy, and glo therapeutics. Over the span of two decades, the staff has cultivated a peaceful environment in which to perform skin-revitalization treatments and break the news to their parents that MTV no longer plays music videos. In private treatment rooms, they help clients erase signs of aging with medical therapies such as IPL photo-facials, biosonic microdermabrasion, and alpha-hydroxy acid peels, as well as spa therapists such as European, herbal-enzyme, and vitamin C-infused anti-aging facials. They also tone whole bodies with seaweed wraps, tangerine-lavender scrubs, infrared sauna sessions, and therapeutic massages.