Italian food, like laughter at a comedy show, can be robust or peppered with tomatoes. Have a seriously hearty meal with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Italian picnic in the park for two (a $90 value)
- $75 for a Italian picnic in the park for four (a $180 value)
Each picnic includes a basket filled with the following:
- One or two antipasti platters with assorted meats, cheeses, and veggies
- One or two pasta salads to share
- Two or four caprese or combo italiana sandwiches
- Italian bread and olive oil for two or four
- Biscotti for two or four
- Two or four lemon bars
- Two or four Poland Spring bottled waters
- Vinyl table cloth and utensils
Pappardella is just a short walk from Central Park, but it feels like an authentic Italian trattoria. Inside, a colorful mural of Florence sprawls across the walls. The menu sticks to traditional Italian cuisine, using homemade sauces and pastas to craft entrees such as rigatoni bolognese and linguine with roasted Brussels sprouts. Alternatively, diners can sample seared wild king salmon or pollo milanese made with free-range chicken. Pair entrees with a wine bottled directly from a wine river in Italy, or wrap up dinner with a dulcet tiramisu.