Adventure-seekers and puzzle-solvers can choose from unique themes where they must solve plot-based riddles to escape the room
What You'll Get
- room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room.
- Available rooms: Starship Desolation, Incarceration 2087 (Available Fall 2018)
- Age restrictions: Children under 12 can play with a parent or guardian in the room
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Game will be open to public booking as well.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cyph3r Escape Experience
Cyph3r Escape Experience transports players to the future during thrilling escape-room games. With professional-quality production design, Cyph3r's fully immersive games utilize in-depth storytelling, DMX lighting, and engaging video integration that players employ to find clues and solve puzzles in order to escape—all in 60 minutes or less.
- Starship Desolation: As a member of the Starship Desolation crew, you are tasked with finding a habitable planet for humans in deep space, looking out for new species of alien life along the way. You have 60 minutes to complete your mission and save humankind. (Difficulty Level: Medium)
- Incarceration 2087: It's 2087 and you've been arrested without a charge or any explanation. Inside the top-secret prison facility Alcatraz 2, or The Leviathan, you must unearth clues and tackle puzzles to secure your release and clear your name. (Coming Fall 2018)