From Our Editors
Charlie's Car Wash never closes, meaning it can gussy up a car just as easily at 2 a.m. Christmas night as it can during a run-of-the-mill workday. And though it doesn't have the frills of more modern car wash facilities, such as a waiting room with a robot massage therapist, Charlie's simple garage structure has it where it counts, boasting state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the best automatic, hands-free clean for your road warrior. Read on to learn more about this always-open workhorse of a car wash:
- Tallest vehicle the automatic car wash can clean: 7'4"
- How long a typical full-service wash takes: just 15 minutes
- One way an automatic wash saves water: it's about three times as efficient as a driveway wash
- One other way: the system recycles water
- What's included in the Supreme wash: a double-pass wash, air dry, spot-free rinse, rust inhibitor, spray wax wheel scrub, wheel brite, and a high-pressure wash