All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: WonderWorks is open year-long, and the voucher is valid at any time
- What’s included:
- Access to all WonderWorks exhibits
- Access to The 4D XD Motion Theater
- Access to Laser Tag Arena
- Access to The Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course (must sign waiver and wear closed-toe shoes)
- View the list of attractions and their restrictions here.
- Prohibited items: Outside food and drinks
- Food and drinks available for purchase on-site at the Wonder Dog Café
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About WonderWorks Pigeon Forge
From the outside, Professor Wonder’s WonderWorks Pigeon Forge laboratory appears to have flipped completely on its head. When visitors enter the upside-down edifice, they must first pass through the psychedelic spinning lights of the Inversion Tunnel, which turns the building right-side-up so that families can embark on a day of entertaining educational activities.
More than 100 interactive exhibits spark excitement around natural phenomena. The facility houses a replica of an astronaut's space suit that visitors can climb inside, a gallery of mind-bending illusions, and a café where human beings transform food into energy through the process of digestion. There's even a display that allows guests to experience the aftershocks of the San Francisco earthquake of 1989, as well as one where they can lie down on a bed of 3,500 sharp nails without receiving so much as a scratch. Additional activities include the Indoor Ropes Challenge Course, which exercises bodies and minds as challengers navigate four stories of swinging beams and suspension bridges, and the The Wonders of Magic, a variety show starring illusionist and Merlin Award winner Terry Evanswood.