Choose from Five Options
- $13 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- $28 for two entrees and two small regular margaritas, valid from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($42 value)
- $56 for four entrees and four small regular margaritas, valid from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($84 value)
- $31 for two jumbo freshly squeezed margaritas and one appetizer ($46.50 value)
- $60 for four jumbo freshly squeezed margaritas and two appetizers ($93 value)
See the full menu.
Mexican culture permeates every aspect of 3 Margaritas, from its namesake cocktail and south-of-the-border fare to a colorful interior packed with festive touches. Scarlet hues smolder on walls like fire-engulfed strawberry orchards, working in aesthetic harmony with vibrant wooden chairs, each carved with an intricate bird or flower. Servers weave between these chairs to dole out menu items prepared with just as much exotic flair, including pizza mexicana—an entree that swaps crusts for flour tortillas packed with shrimp, chicken, and steak—and signature fruity margaritas, prepared with high-quality tequilas and sweetened with organ agave nectar, orange liqueurs, and several other speciality ingredients.