Patrons can benefit from membership plans with cryotherapy, infrared sauna, compression treatments, and oxygen bar sessions
About This Deal
- Sampler one-month membership includes one cryotherapy treatment, one 25-minute infrared sauna session, one 25-minute compression treatment, and one oxygen bar session.
- One-month membership includes four cryotherapy treatments, four 25-minute infrared sauna sessions, four 25-minute compression treatments, and four oxygen bar sessions in one month.
- Six-month membership includes 24 cryotherapy treatments, 24 25-minute infrared sauna sessions, 24 25-minute compression treatments, and 24 oxygen bar sessions in six months
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility. Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits of infrared sauna: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Oxygen bar sessions are aimed at promoting wound healing and supporting injury recovery.
- Compression therapy system can massage the body in several different modes for relaxation, cellulite reduction, lymphatic drainage, sports massage, injury recovery, and more.
Need To Know
About Accelerated Innovative Recovery
Opened in 2018, Accelerated Innovative Recovery offers a variety of treatments that may speed up recovery, reduce inflammation, and aid in weight loss:
- Whole-body cryotherapy: during the 3-minute session, customers are exposed to low temperatures (from -40 to -300 degrees Fahrenheit). This may trigger the body's natural regulatory and repair processes, which can help improve energy levels, relieve soreness, and improve blood circulation. Guests can burn up to 800 calories per cryo session.
- Infrared sauna: using heat and light, infrared saunas aim to help customers release stored toxins and relax during the process.
- Anti-gravity treadmill: exercising in lower gravity can be beneficial for those recovering from leg and foot injuries, as they don't have to support their whole body weight.