A team of experienced cleaners removes dust, dirt, and harmful allergens from clients’ carpets
About This Deal
- Service areas: Charlotte, Sarasota, Manatee, Southern Hillsborough, and Southern Pinellas counties
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Advanced Cleaning Service
The cleaning experts at Advanced Cleaning Service have one goal—to help their clients breathe cleaner air, on spotless floors. That's why in addition to their comprehensive carpet and upholstery cleaning services, they scour dryer vents and ductworks, eliminating debris and harmful allergens in the process.