All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 31, 2017
· Reviewed October 24, 2017
· Reviewed October 10, 2017
What You'll Get
- $99 for a 90-minute birthday party for 10 ($159 value)
Each party includes:
- One hour of activities with a gymnastics coach, including trampolining, an obstacle course, bucket rides, a cargo net, a climbing wall, and parachute games
- 30 minutes in a party room for gifts and cake
- Paper products and utensils
- Goodie bags
- Clean up
Parties are primarily available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, though limited weekday times are also available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Reservation required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. $10 plus tax for each additional child. Must sign waiver. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Altius Gymnastics & Cheer
The staffers behind Altius Gymnastics & Cheer believe gymnastics are an important building block of not just fitness, but also discipline and teamwork. Classes here range from parent-child sessions that teach toddlers socialization skills to gymnastics classes for homeschoolers who don't have access to traditional PE. But it doesn't stop at gymnastics classes. Tweens and teens draw on tumbling fundamentals in cheerleading sessions that also reinforce how to spell V-I-C-T-O-R-Y. And birthday parties give parents a break from hosting duties, as coaches oversee activities such as trampolining, obstacle courses, and the climbing wall.
By the Numbers
- 30+: how many years ago Altius opened
- 20,300 square feet: the size of the center
- 2 spring floors, traditional trampolines, and in-ground training pits means there's plenty of practice space and equipment
- 1.5 years: age when toddlers can begin taking classes
- 4–5: number of local competitions entered by the cheer squad each year
- 10: number of kids included in gymnastics birthday parties; more guests are an additional fee