People often frame pictures of their favorite things, such as their children or neighborhood children who get better grades. Showcase what matters with this Groupon.
$17 for a 30-Minute Photo-Shoot Package ($250 Value)
Choose from five locations:
- Philippe Park in Safety Harbor
- John Chesnut Sr. Park in Palm Harbor
- Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs
- Sawgrass Lake Park in St. Petersburg
- Lettuce Lake Park in Tampa<p>
Each photo shoot includes:
- 30-minute session for up to six people, during which images are taken in styles such as maternity, family, graduating seniors, or newborn (a $150 value)
- Four 4”x6” prints (a $15 value each; a $60 total value)
- Two 5”x7” prints (a $20 value each; a $40 total value)
- Personalized website that includes a gallery of proofs for review in both color and in black-and-white versions<p>
All prints included in this Groupon must be of the same image. Customers can include more than six subjects in the shoot for an additional $10 fee per person. Additional prints and digital negatives from the session may be purchased for an extra fee. Click here for a list of additional services available (not included with this Groupon).
Angela Clifton Photography
With nearly 50 years of experience between them, the shutterbug husband and wife duo of Brent and Dawn capture life's grandest moments through their work at Angela Clifton Photography. Specializing in on-location shoots illuminated by natural light, they capture the moments that cell phones, or ever the most tenured court painter, can't do justice to. Baby's first steps. The glow of an expectant mother. The playful frolics of a new pet. The family's first trip to the beach. These are brief moments that the photographers make timeless.
For weddings and engagements, Brent and Dawn's photographs document the romance of two hearts beating at once, and for high school seniors, they create senior portraits that perfectly capture their final days of childhood. For those who want to understand the art and mechanics of family photography, Angela Clifton Photography offers photo classes that build upon the technical aspects of lenses, lighting, and composition, and include tips on how to work with families for the perfect shot.
98% of 303 customers recommend
“We absolutely loved our photos from Angela Clifton Photography. They were extremely patient with my impatient two year old, and captured some great shots despite his...”
“We absolutely loved our photos from Angela Clifton Photography. They were extremely patient with my impatient two year old, and captured some great shots despite his discomfort. I highly recommend!!”
“Great personality and did a good job”
“The quality of work is excellent”