All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$75 for a 30-minute photo package (a $475 total value)
- 30-minute, in-studio shoot (a $50 value)
- One 8”x10” print, two 5”x7” prints, two 4”x6” prints, and eight wallet-sized prints (a $225 value; all prints must be of the same photo)
- One 4”x6” resolution digital photo file (a $200 value)
- One complimentary Facebook-sized digital photo file for sharing with family and friends
$150 for a 30-minute photo package (a $725 total value)
- Includes everything listed in the above option (a $475 value)
- One mounted 16”x20” wall portrait (a $250 value)
Check the upcoming portrait events for options for themed photo shoots.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. New clients only. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. All portraits in package must be the same image. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About As Cute As It Gets Portrait Design
Dove, the owner and photographer at As Cute As It Gets Portrait Design, can capture any subject in a flattering light, but a quick look at her portfolio reveals her passion is photographing giggling kids. When snapping shots of kiddos, Dove concedes that she is “shamelessly silly”—a trait she picked up while entertaining her own tykes—and capable of putting kids into fits of laughter. Dove also specializes in themed shoots, such as Little Builders, which places youngsters donning construction hats in Lilliputian workbenches, and Me and My Pet, where subjects pose with their favorite family mascot. Dove also gussies up photos with scrupulous postshoot editing.