- $30 Worth of Food and Drink for a Table of Two or More
- $50 Worth of Food and Drink for a Table of Four or More
See the menu
Ashbury's Bar & Grill
Few things are better after a round of golf than a burger and a beer. And some might argue that you don't even need the round of golf before hand. Fortunately, Ashbury's Bar & Grill has burgers and beers ready for golfers and non-golfer alike—but they don't stop there. Rounding out the menu are carefully crafted American comfort dishes running the gamut from meatloaf to pasta.
- You can build your own pub burger. Top a half pound of beef with options as traditional as grilled onions and sautéed mushrooms or as unexpected as salsa or peanut butter. You can even substitute the butter roll for a pretzel bun.
- Or try something heavier. Dig in to the Boughton Ridge pot roast, for instance—a slow-cooked roast set atop mashed potatoes and topped with carrots, onions, and celery.
- Be sure to admire the scenery. While dining, glance out the window to see the beautiful 45-acre Boughton Ridge Golf Course, which is broken up by the meandering Lily Cache Creek.