All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 13, 2014
Reviewed October 15, 2014
Reviewed October 5, 2014
What You'll Get
It’s said that youth is wasted on the young, whose fear of authority prevents them from jamming their tiny arms inside vending machines. Grab hold of youth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for one classic facial (a $120 value)
$75 for a haircut package (a $190 total value)
- Haircut and style (a $70 value)
- Blow-dry and shampoo (a $45 value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment (a $50 value)
- Moroccan conditioning mask (a $25 value)<p>
$199 for a complete spa package (a $445 value)
- Anti-aging facial with five-layer custom mask (a $180 value), or another facial of equal or lesser value
- Antioxidant and ayurvedic tamarind-chocolate enhancement masks (a $116 value)
- Collagen treatment for eyes and lips (a $56 value)
- House manicure (an $18 value)
- Moroccanoil wash and condition with blow-dry (a $75 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New customers only. Valid only at Scarsdale location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laser and Skin Medspa of B Spa
Laser and Skin Medspa of B Spa opened in 2010 with a gala event attended by industry insiders and Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer, and since then its representatives have frequented events such as the F. A. B. philanthropic party. But while the spa maintains a high profile, its primary concern isn't its own image, but those of its clients. That's why its aestheticians rely on more than 10 facial cocktails and advanced facial treatments, such as microcurrent therapy and LED lights, to promote healthy complexions. It's also why the aestheticians perform both organic sugaring and traditional waxing to deplete the body’s hair supply. Like a daytime TV judge, the salon is good at straightening things out; stylists tame unruly strands with keratin treatments from Coppola and Brazilian Blowout.