All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sweating is like taking a nice shower, except the water is coming from inside of you. Let it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for a 6-week adventure-race-training package (a $150 value)
- $139 for a 12-week adventure-race-training package (a $300 value)
- $29 for eight group-fitness classes, which can be a mix of yoga, Zumba and boot-camp sessions (a $64 value)<p>
The adventure-race-training packages prepare athletes for races such as the Tough Mudder and the Warrior Dash. Each program includes:
- Written regimen of endurance and strength exercises with descriptions of the frequency, purpose, and nature of each move
- Weekly Mini Mudders, or race-simulation workouts, during which racers practice with simulated obstacles and team-building activities
- Custom nutrition plan
- Race-specific course study, ideal for strategizing and prepping for varied terrain<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Services must be used by the same person. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About B Young B Fit
Founded by certified personal trainer Brian Young in 2006, B Young B Fit fitness center is not like a traditional gym. Rather than leaving visitors to conquer the machines solo, the team motivates and instructs them throughout their workouts, offering tips and encouragement. This method, which they dub “personalized fitness,” infuses all of their offerings, from group-fitness classes to one-on-one training sessions and custom nutrition plans.