Fitness center offers a plethora of classes including Barre, yoga, High-Intensity Interval Training, cardio, and kickboxing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Barre - combination of ballet, yoga, and Pilates
- HIIT - high-energy, dynamic workout
- Tabata Torch and Tone - cardio and strength-building training
- Barre-oxing - combination of kickboxing and cardio
- The Bootcamp - combination of HIIT and intermittent strength sections
- Metabolic Effect - combination of controlled-intensity weight training and athletic cardio drills
- S.W.A.G - fast-paced, dance-inspired HIIT
- Yogi- Barre - combination of Barre and yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga - dynamic class which includes breathing and posture exercises, and meditation
- Yoga Sculpt - Level 2 vinyasa class enhanced with strength training
- Gentle Yoga - combination of stretching and breathing exercises
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barre It All
At Barre It All, trainers lead students through workouts that combine yoga and pilates with the poise of ballet. Strength and cardio are both addressed as students go through movements on the mat and at the barre. The diverse class menu allows students to work at their own pace, too. Those looking to incorporate high-intensity interval training can opt for classes like Barre-oxing or Tabata Torch and Tone, while options like Yoga Sculpt help those taking a more even-handed fitness approach.