Choose from Three Options
- $19 for bottomless mimosas, sangria, or bloody marys for two ($30 value)
- $13 for $20 worth of breakfast or lunch, valid Monday–Friday
- $13 for $20 worth of breakfast or lunch, valid Saturday or Sunday
Bell Tower Café
As Bell Tower Café's website proudly declares, it all starts with freshness, and the charming Saratoga eatery provides it in the form of fresh air and ingredients.
Although it is housed in a church with 19th-century origins, the space has been converted, creating three patios and fresh-air seating options. An open-air patio sits in front of the café, and the two covered and heated back patios provide patrons, their families, and even dogs with dining areas.
When Danny Shafazand took over the family business, he envisioned Bell Tower Café as a neighborhood joint, "a place where people can come even if you just want to get a cup of coffee and just hang out," as he told the San Jose Mercury News. And while coffee is on the menu, there are a host of other options, too.
- Breakfast options range from red velvet pancakes and apple-cinnamon waffles, to savory dishes like savory crepes crowned with a fried egg and salmon, and a california omelet served with breakfast potatoes.
- Lunch items include crisp greek salads and paninis, such as the chicken parmesan panini with a breaded chicken breast, basil leaves, mozzarella cheese, and marinara sauce served on housemade foccacia.
- Dessert choices, such as slices of fluffy red-velvet cake and freshly baked cinnamon rolls, strawberry croissants, and walnut bear claws, provide a sweet conclusion to meals.