What You'll Get
Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks to its ability to double as doughy roulette wheels, pepperoni-covered fraction calculators, and plates for smaller-sized pizzas. But it works best as food, as today's Groupon proves: for $5, you get $10 worth of pizza and drinks at Blackjack Pizza. Owner Vince Schmuhl opened Blackjack Pizza with a commitment toward cheetah-fast service that refuses to trade quality for speed, taste, or Rickey Henderson’s rookie card. Call and order a fully loaded large pizza, garlic breadsticks, or other doughy delectables from the focused menu for carryout or delivery. This deal is valid at 19 participating Denver locations. Choose one of the following:
- 11651 West Ralston Road in Arvada
- 7510 North Sheridan Boulevard in Arvada
- 8401 Federal Boulevard in Federal Heights
- 3023 Walnut Street, Boulder
- 6245 Gunpark Drive in Boulder
- 1102 Francis Street in Longmont
- 2075 South University Boulevard in Denver
- 7500 South University Boulevard in Littleton
- 1888 South Garrison in Lakewood
- 5934 South Kipling Street in Littleton
- 13696 East Alameda Avenue in Aurora
- 2020 South Parker Road in Denver
- 1521 East Bridge Street in Brighton
- 5159 West 120th Avenue in Broomfield
- 1808 East Colfax Avenue in Denver
- 2170 South Federal Boulevard in Denver
- 3535 Quebec Street in Denver
- 6465 West Colfax Avenue in Lakewood
- 1075 East South Boulder Road in Louisville
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for location purchased. Carry-out and delivery only, not valid for online order. Prices may vary per location. Must use in 1 order, no cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackjack Pizza
After spending years working for Dominos Pizza, Vince Schmuhl decided that he could do a better job of preparing and delivering quality pies to people's homes. He challenged the nationwide chain's dominance in the region by founding the first Blackjack Pizza on June 29, 1983.
Although delivering oven-fresh pies within 30 minutes was still a major goal for Schmuhl, he emphasized the importance of quality ingredients using sauce made from freshly packed tomatoes as well as hand-tossed dough that never sees the inside of a freezer or cryogenic chamber. This dedication to quality and speedy service allowed Blackjack Pizza to not only survive, but also thrive over the decades. The chain now includes more than 40 stores operating in four different states.
In addition to offering seven signature pies, Blackjack Pizza also allows customers to build their own order from crust to toppings. A choice of up to four savory, tangy, and piquant sauces form the base, topped with any of the 3 available cheeses, 7 meats, and 10 freshly diced vegetables. Regardless of the toppings, Blackjack Pizza respects the potential danger of food allergies by ensuring that none of its pies ever contain traces of MSG, peanuts, or peanut oil.