Clients can choose from a wide choice of massages to meet their needs, cure muscle pain and tension, and relax in a pleasant environment
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Body Talk
Julie Brown—the owner and operator of Body Talk—has been a licensed massage therapist for over 20 years. In that time, she's developed a philosophy of her work that's as simple as one phrase: "listening by touch." By offering her guests services like deep tissue massages, injury treatment, and reflexology, she helps their bodies feel relaxed and renewed—but by communicating with them, understanding the points of tension in their muscles and bodies, and by tailoring her modalities around the source of their pain, she is able to heal her guests more effectively.
Anita Paez, is a recently licensed massage therapist. Previously Anita was a nurse for twenty years. She has a great understanding of the body and a wonderful, healing touch. She specializes in Reiki, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point and Zen Body Therapy. Anita conveniently works Saturdays, for those who are unable to get a massage during the week.