All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One Private Room-Escape Game for Up to Eight People Valid Sunday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for phone reservations. Not applicable for corporate team building events. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Breakout Games
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Games isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In the most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- Operation: Casino: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Museum Heist: The night before its opening, an illustrious art showing’s masterpiece disappears and several other pieces have been replaced with fakes. Players must work together to find the artwork and the culprit before the gallery opens.
- The Hostage: While on a flight, the team's plane is hijacked and everyone loses consciousness. Once awakened, the team finds themselves handcuffed to one another in the hijacker's headquarters and must free themselves, discover the details behind the hijacking, and escape before they run out of time.
- Do Not Disturb: A recent string of kidnappings has awakened old fears in the people of Breakout City. The team has tracked the Kidnapper to a rundown motel on the seedy outskirts of town. Unfortunately though, he's one step ahead, and now you're all entrapped in his web of twisted games. It's an investigation gone wrong that'll send your mind reeling as you try to save his next victims before you become one yourself.