What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a one-time You and Your Bike chairlift pass for two with a $10 restaurant voucher ($46 value)
- $39 for a full-day You and Your Bike chairlift pass for two with a $10 restaurant voucher ($80 value)
Hours and dates of operation are as follows:
- Operating hours: Thursday–Sunday, 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., June 30 through Labor Day weekend.
- Bonus days of operation: June 18–19 and 25–26, July 4, and September 5, and 10–11.
- Restaurant operation schedule: Thursday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday, 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Happy Hour: Thursday–Friday, 3 p.m–5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. First come, first serve availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brundage Mountain Resort
Brundage Mountain Resort is confident about its snow—in fact, it claims it has the best in the state. And with a whopping 320 base-area inches of snowfall annually, they have plenty to be proud of. Located high in the mountains of Central Idaho, the resort comprises 1,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, 1,800 vertical feet of skiable terrain, and 18,000 acres of guided backcountry terrain. Wide, groomed runs, coupled with powder-packed glades, have been a draw for winter enthusiasts since Brundage opened on Thanksgiving Day 1961. Today, however, the resort entices people year round. During summer, once all the snow has been packed into airtight coolers, the mountain hosts weekend activities that range from scenic chairlift rides to mountain biking.