The actual best thing since sliced bread is sliced meat placed between sliced bread and then sliced in triangles and stuffed into a donut. Fill the meatless void in your life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a five-entree punch card for breakfast entrees of up to $4 (up to a $20 value). Breakfast is served 7 a.m.–11 a.m. daily.
- Bagel with cream cheese ($1.99)
- Breakfast sandwich with bacon, sausage, egg, and cheese on an english muffin or toast ($3.79)
- Egg sandwich with cheese ($3.49)
See the full menu<p>
- $17 for a five-entree punch card for any lunch entrees (up to a $42.45 value)
- The Baltimore pork sandwich with slaw ($7.99)
- Meatball sub with provolone cheese on an Amoroso’s sub roll ($8.49)
- Braised-short-rib cheesesteak ($8.49)
- Mediterranean salad ($5.99)<p>
Buddy Maratta’s Cafe and Deli
Brothers Jimmy, Tony, and Nick Miller pioneered Buddy Maratta’s Cafe and Deli, christening it after their father’s childhood nickname, with the vision of enlightening palates to traditional Baltimore cuisine. Drawing on his degree from the Baltimore Culinary Institute and on years of fine-dining experience, Chef Nick whips up a menu of breakfast and lunch sandwiches and salads and calls upon the Miller mother and aunts to bake homemade desserts and cakes. Platters of specialty crab fries, braised-short-rib cheesesteaks, and a variety of gourmet salads emerge from the kitchen into a casual-dining area where rows of tabletops bask beneath hanging lights and framed artwork, among the free WiFi waves. In addition to dining in, patrons can request catering services for special events, meetings, and jury-duty reunions.