Unlike visiting a new neighbor’s house, visiting a steak house comes with a virtual guarantee that you’ll be welcomed, fed, and trusted with knives. Make a hunger-halting house call with today’s Groupon to The Buggy Whip. Choose from the following options:
- For $56, you get a surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four (up to a $128.93 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $18.99 value)
- Four steak, seafood, or combination entrees (up to a $99.96 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $9.98 value)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of steak or seafood for dinner, served daily from 5 p.m. until close.
- For $8, you get $16 worth of steak or sandwiches at lunch, served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays.
In the classic dining hall of one of Sacramento's oldest steak houses, friendly waiters hoist trays of seasoned cuts, fish entrees, and New York–style desserts. In the surf ‘n’ turf dinner for four, parties unfold the menu to peruse a selection of classic steak-house entrees, including the new york pepper steak, a savory cut served with mushrooms and bell peppers sautéed over the Statue of Liberty's flame. Seafare lovers gravitate to dishes such as the salmon swimming in zesty lemon butter or combination platters such as the steak and scampi. In addition to ordering individual entrees, the winner of a pre-meal game of duck, duck, goose picks an appetizer and two desserts to split, prefacing meals with teriyaki chicken and finishing with a sweet spoonful of New York–style cheesecake.
Groupon holders who opt for an à la carte selection can peruse the same dinner choices or break up weekday workdays with a delicious lunch. The lunch menu brims with entrees including deep-fried jumbo prawns served aside a stack of steak fries ($12.99). As versatile as a little black dress or a six-armed chef, steaks segue gracefully into midday fare, as evinced by the garlic-marinated steak sandwich ($10.99) and open-face prime rib ($14.99).