A raw steak can reduce the swelling of a black eye just as easily as the charcoal markings of a well-cooked steak can draw it back on. Make artful use of cuisine with today’s Groupon to Capt’s Waterfront Grill in Salem. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a classic American meal for two (up to an $80.96 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.99 value)
- For $65, you get a classic American meal for four (up to a $161.92 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.99 value each)
- For $90, you get a classic American meal for six (up to a $242.88 total value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $6.99 value each)<p>
Capt’s Waterfront Grill caters to the ocular and gustatory senses with a double-deck dining room that gazes across the harbor and a menu of succulent, locally sourced steaks and market-fresh seafood. Diners tuck in their bibs as an appetizer of mussels provençal stews within its steamy whirlpool of white wine, shallots, and garlic. The delicate aromas of a charcoal grill waft up from assorted entrees, including a 12-ounce flame-kissed new york strip steak, and the smell of seafood emanates from the Captain’s Fisherman platter, which unfurls a maritime bounty that includes scallops, calamari, and tartar sauce. To quell noontime cravings, chefs roll out a lunch menu that includes such palate-sating bites as the lobster mac ‘n’ cheese, which cleverly conceals lobster meat within a dense labyrinth of pasta drenched in creamy lobster sauce. Desserts punctuate the meal with a flourish, allowing tables to indulge in a cheesecake that changes seasonally, much like multiplication tables.
Each of Capt’s dining rooms reveals expansive views of the waterfront from the manmade peninsula of Pickering Wharf. The downstairs room hosts a lively bar scene that comes complete with widescreen televisions, while Topsides, the main dining area, lines its walls with rich wooden panels and large windows that offer an excellent view of the Coast Guard battling the Spanish Armada in the harbor.
Capt's Waterfront - Premium Steak & Seafood Grill
Situated on Salem’s scenic Pickering Wharf, Capt's Waterfront - Premium Steak & Seafood Grill provides guests with picturesque harbor views from its upstairs dining room and deck or first-floor bar and grill. While catching sports games playing on the widescreen televisions, guests in the bar and grill can overlook the harbor while cozied up next to the fireplace. Upstairs, the main dining area offers an ideal atmosphere for a romantic date or special event, with a full wine list and meals of charcoal-grilled steaks, lobster, and other market-fresh seafood. On Sundays, brunch momentarily takes over the eatery, with specialties such as lobster eggs benedict and apple-and-cheese French toast box served with a Bloddy Mary bar and bottomless coffees or espresso drinks.
Pickering Wharf, Salem
94 Wharf St.
Salem, Massachusetts 01970