Patrons can relax and unwind while trained technicians clean and recondition the interior and exterior of their cars
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Exterior wash
- Hand wax
- Rims, tires, and wheels wells cleaning and dressing
- Door jambs cleaning
- Cracks and crevices detailing
- Carpets, upholstery, and mats shampooing
- Stains, candy, gum, dirt, dog hair, and sand removal
- Dashboard cleaning
- Vents, steering column, and cup holders cleaning
- Cleaning and protecting of all leather and plastic on doors, and seats
- Windows and door jambs cleaning
- Protectant application on all rubber gaskets around door jambs and trunk
For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
- Extra charges may apply for pet hair removal, scratch removal, sap, clay bar, extreme dirtiness.
- Excludes mini-vans.
- Four-door trucks and large vehicles with third-row seating are subject to an additional fee.
About Car Care
It only makes sense that the auto detailers at Car Care are as mobile as the vehicles that they work on. Stocked with cleaning gear, their service vans travel around the Boston area before stopping at offices and homes. There, the detailers wash car exteriors by hand and venture inside to sweep, scrub, and condition all surfaces, including leather seats and miniature dance floors. Alternatively, the team also works out of four service locations. At these brick-and-mortar spots, the team replaces windshields, removes scratches, and executes all manner of auto body repair. We have been in business for 22 years and we use only the finest products on the market, service fleets of vehicles