All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid November 23 - December 31, 2018
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 2420 South Halsted Street Chicago, IL
- About the guide: the experience is narrated by the experienced and jolly pilots
- Notable sights: views of famous sites including the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue, the John Hancock Center, and Lincoln Park Zoo Lights
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Any accompanying children must be at least 5 years old and cannot sit on a passenger's lap. Reservation required. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. 250 lbs. max weight. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience
Chicago is famous for its skyline, but there's only so much sky you can see from the ground. That's why at Chicago Helicopter Experience, expert pilots lift passengers from Chicago's only downtown private heliport, to enjoy the view of downtown's busy streets and wide-open views of the city's magnificent architecture. Three types of tours each afford a unique experience, whether it's seeing the sunset reflecting off the Willis Tower or cruising over the nocturnal landscape of the city. Each tour takes place within the state-of-the-art Airbus AStar, which features plush leather seats, noise canceling headsets, and bubble windows with a panoramic 180° view outside.