What You'll Get
For $15, today's side deal gets you $30 worth of food and drinks at Chicas Mexican Café in Nichols Hills.
- Tucked in a cozy shopping plaza, this hidden gem packs a punch with its menu of authentic Mexican fare
- Locals rave about the ocean tacos ($9.95): two corn tortillas filled with your choice of fried or grilled tilapia, plus cole slaw and tomatoes, then slathered in avocado sauce and served with two sides; or try the enchiladas ($9.95), lovingly topped with chili and cheese
- Café also serves breakfast, like its three-egg Spanish omelet, with roasted poblano peppers, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar ($7.95)
- Selection of beers and liquor
- Great alternative to the area’s Tex-Mex offerings
Must purchase at least one food item.
- With friendly staff and a nice dining atmosphere, it is hard to find a better Mexican restaurant. The enchiladas taste just like the homemade enchiladas that my grandmother makes. Great place to take the family! – Chris S., Urbanspoon
- My family eats here weekly. The food and service are great. The kind of place when you walk in you know everybody. - Jeff, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 per tables of 6 or more. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Must purchase food item. Tax & gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.